Welcome to Elevation Ten Thousand! We’re an award-winning marketing agency that has been leading our industry with digital expertise, creativity, and innovation since 2016.
What’s different about E10K? It all starts with people. We have assembled a dynamic, forward-thinking team with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative, and technology who share the same goal: helping our clients reach new heights.
E10K was born out of an in-house marketing division — once a client ourselves, the agency was developed to solve the need to manage multiple vendor relationships across all marketing and branding channels. Elevation Ten Thousand has combined all the elements of a digital marketing agency, creative agency, film production company, and print and apparel house into one company to form a true full-service “one-stop shop” for marketing and branding.
Elevation Ten Thousand is seeking a talented SEO Analyst to join its team of search-minded marketers with an interest and knowledge of organic search and social media, as well as the will to never stop learning and improving their skillset. The ideal candidate must be energetic, enthusiastic, and ready to learn and work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
The SEO Analyst is a client-facing role in which the ideal candidate will be coordinating and executing SEO strategies and best practices for a portfolio of clients, improving their organic traffic, visibility, and performance of their websites. You should be an exceptional problem solver who enjoys an analytical challenge and have an inquisitive personality that continually seeks to develop expertise and educate others. Possessing the ability to multitask and also having laser-sharp attention to detail are essential.
- Work in a client-facing role with client stakeholders and agency partners to drive recognizable results with the best and most up-to-date SEO tactics
- Execute SEO strategies developed by the SEO Team to improve organic site performance, visibility, and conversion rate amongst other key performance indicators
- Coordinate and execute daily, weekly, and monthly recurring SEO-tasks for a portfolio of clients
- Contribute to SEO research, recommendations, and implementations that will make up the most effective SEO strategies available to clients
- Perform actionable technical audits, keyword research, backlink audits, competitive analyses, gap analyses, and other SEO deliverables in collaboration with E10K team members to maximize client ROI and performance
- Provide optimization recommendations to the Content team for existing site content
- Provide SEO-driven content briefs to the Content team for new content development
- Create search-optimized, compelling metadata content and website content
- Execute content distribution and link-building strategies
- Monitor and analyze site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools
- Prepare, provide, and present monthly, quarterly and annual metrics reports and deliverables in both Excel and Powerpoint to show value against all initiatives while ensuring successful outcomes and client satisfaction
- Hone and develop SEO strategies and skills according to current trends & best practices in SEO industry
- Work hands-on with a variety of digital marketing and SEO-based software solutions and practices with our Digital Search Team
- Follow SEO trends and stay current with news, technologies, and best practices
- Act as agency thought leader and contribute to body of thought leadership materials such as blog posts, articles, and social postings
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or other marketing-focused field
- Inquisitive personality that continually seeks to develop expertise and educate others
- Comfortable in a client-facing role, strong communication skills
- Solid understanding and interest in how organic search fits into the marketing mix, and the power it has in digital strategies
- Clear idea and data-driven approach to improving traffic, with an analytical mindset
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster Tools, SEM Rush, MOZ, ahrefs, etc. preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS and general site code and hosting principals
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal, or Hubspot is a strong plus
- Exceptional problem solver who enjoys an analytical challenge
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as outstanding writing and presentation skills
- Confidence and assertiveness; ability to build respect and credibility with colleagues and clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Proven track record of attention to detail
- Superior multi-tasking and decision-making skills
- Proactive thinking is a must
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Professional demeanor
- Proven experience working both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Solution oriented
- Highly proficient communicating and juggling tasks within multiple collaborative tools such as Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Office 365, InVision, and project management platforms like Asana
At Elevation Ten Thousand we strive to lead with our values and beliefs at the forefront of what we do. We are able to head down this path because of our people. The wide variety of people on our team, that we work with, and part of our community are what makes us stronger together. Regardless of the background you come from, we invite you to join us on our journey to be better every day.
Elevation Ten Thousand is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Elevation Ten Thousand is committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotions, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Elevation Ten Thousand.