Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist
Our full-service media and marketing agency is seeking a SEO Strategist to work with its team of marketing professionals and work on all things Organic Search. Spawned from our highly successful parent company in the home services sector, Elevation Ten Thousand is looking for the best and brightest to take this media, marketing, and management group to the next level.
As the SEO Strategist, you will be responsible for working with the current search team on site audits, keyword research, competitive analysis, link building, content marketing, user experience and other search-based optimizations to ensure the brands we represent are reaching their full potential.
- You understand all things Google, with a strong understanding and interest in how Organic Search fits into the marketing mix, and the power it has in digital strategies
- Incredibly detail-oriented and able to work well within a team
- Motivated to create a high-quality product you and your team are proud of
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Proficient with Google tools like Search Console and Analytics
- Familiarity with third-party SEO tools like SEM Rush, ahrefs, moz, etc.
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
- Have a thorough understanding of Organic Search ranking factors
- Proficient with Microsoft products like Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to successfully adhere to deadlines
- You keep up to date with SEO blogs, news, and industry updates
- Undergraduate degree
In particular, you can expect to:
- Work hands-on with a variety of digital marketing and SEO-based software solutions and practices with our Digital Search Team
- Work in a client-facing role with client teams and agency partners to drive recognizable results with the best and most up-to-date SEO tactics
- Contribute to SEO research, recommendations, and implementations that will make up the most effective SEO strategies available to brands
- Perform actionable site audits, competitive analysis, keyword research, backlink audits, and other SEO deliverables in collaboration with your team members to maximize client’s ROI and performance
- Improve Organic site performance, visibility, and conversion rate
- Potentially work on SEO strategy, content strategy, and social media strategy, among other digital strategies
- Develop creative white-hat link-building opportunities
- Present deliverables and results to clients