Senior Paid Search (PPC) Strategist
Our full-service media and marketing agency is seeking a Senior Paid Search Strategist to work with its team of marketing professionals and lead on all online paid marketing. Spawned from our highly successful parent company in the home services sector, Elevation Ten Thousand is looking for the best and brightest to take this media, marketing, and management group to the next level.
- Three to five years experience in managing and measuring all aspects of Paid Search environment including search, display, and video
- Proficient in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, YouTube, & other Paid Search Platforms
- Experience using bid management platforms to help optimize campaigns
- Ability to communicate directly with clients, both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to see assigned tasks through to completion with strong attention to detail
- Independent, confident, and accountable
- Able to understand and implement effective time management
- Has a strong desire to learn and add value to the team
- Strives to find a solution by challenging problems head-on
- Solid understanding of online environment and trends
- You will be responsible for managing search, display, and video campaigns, assuring accurate budget management, optimizations, ad copywriting, campaign launch, asset planning/coordination, and billing across multiple accounts.
- Ensure that the delivery of all campaigns in terms of meeting performance goals and adhering to industry best-practice.
- Fulfill relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan.
- Research and understand client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition. – Proactively partake in internal meetings, helping to solve problems, and complete client deliverables.
- Create insertion orders, keyword analysis, and creative development, as directed by supervisor/director.
- Write ad and landing page copy to drive high conversion rates and click through rate.
- Assist in the development of new campaign assets
- Work closely with managers to update and maintain project plans, assuring all projects are completed on time.
- Perform all stages of Quality Assurance testing
- Work on regular daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reporting analysis and recommendations.
- Present reporting to clients and/or internal agency stakeholders.
- Set up analytics and conversion tracking to ensure proper measurement of results.
- Analyze data to ensure campaigns are trafficked according to analytics guidelines. Ensure analytics recommendations and analysis is executed within all PPC campaigns.
- Develop positive relationships that reflect true partnership in achieving the goals of the client’s business.
- Work collaboratively with search vendors, such as Google and Bing as well as technology providers.
- Understand individual client needs (including and beyond specific projects) so you can help them be successful in their roles; ensure clients have the necessary information and materials they need to do their jobs well.
- Work to develop a solid understanding of the client’s business, with emphasis on your area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure cohesiveness of online advertising with other marketing efforts
- Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture, and generally be a role model for the junior members of the team.
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Bing Ads
- Programmatic platforms
- Experience in other advertising and analytics platforms helpful