Senior Graphic Designer / Art Director
Our full-service media and marketing agency is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer / Art Director to work with its team of marketing professionals on all things design. Spawned from our highly successful parent company in the home services sector, Elevation Ten Thousand is looking for the best and brightest to take this media, marketing, and management group to the next level and to ensure the brands we represent are reaching their full potential.
As a Senior Graphic Designer / Art Director at Elevation Ten Thousand, you will be responsible for working with and leading the current team and be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and infographics. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, digital ads, magazines, product packaging, large format graphics and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate information into design. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
If you can communicate well and work efficiently as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Conceptualize visuals based on project brief
- Provide direction and guidance for all graphic designers to ensure the final creative product is on strategy, maintains the creative integrity of the original concept and meets the agency’s quality standards
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Collaborate with copywriters and project managers to produce final designs
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, printers, etc.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with all team members in a collaborative environment
- Proven graphic design experience (7+ years)
- A strong portfolio of print and digital work
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, both in-person and through modern tools and platforms.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in design or related field is a plus
- A keen eye for layout, an ability to quickly create and iterate polished, eye-catching executions
- Honed visual communication/commercial art instincts, speed, time management, and deadline-orientation
- Organized and focused approach to executing design concepts
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Please submit your resume and portfolio (URL or PDF samples).