Paid Social Media Strategist
Note: This position is on-site, if you are not in the Albany, New York area or are looking to relocate to the area, please do not apply.
Elevation Ten Thousand’s team is seeing tremendous growth and we have a great opportunity to join this dynamic team. We are looking for a Paid Social Media Specialist to join our rapidly developing full-service media and marketing team. Spawned from our highly successful parent company in the home services sector, Elevation Ten Thousand is looking for the best and brightest to take this media, marketing, and management group to the next level. The Paid Social Specialist is responsible for the managing, executing and optimization of paid social media plans and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on gross profit growth.
• Mastering Elevation’s methodologies, and internal tools, required to deliver efficient and profitable digital marketing campaigns (predominantly through Paid Social)
• Formulating campaign strategy, researching potential marketing channels, analyzing competitors, and testing.
• Analyzing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
• Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns
• Managing relationships with advertising partners and communicating account strategy, budgets, and performance
• Support the Paid Search and Digital team with; research, insight, and support around datasets that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies, tactics and insight reports
• Upskill other members of the team, where required, on best practice for paid social campaign execution
• Support the wider team to improve their understanding of paid social
• Work with the Data and Planning teams to understand how paid social integrates with other media formats and channels
• Work with the Digital and Paid Search teams to develop our paid social product and processes within the agency.
• Help to develop and implement paid social media measurement frameworks and KPIs
• Work with data suppliers and other 3rd party data experts to help develop our data visualization and presentation
• Question and identify opportunities to build better paid social media plans and processes
• Demonstrates measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs. E.g. account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation/analysis, and overall service.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field
• 3+ years’ experience in Paid Social Media, specifically on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, amongst others
• An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns (Knowledge & experience of using Facebook Power Editor and Twitter Ads Manager would be advantageous)
• Substantial experience in digital marketing account management; with previous accountability for annual billings in excess of $500k
• A good understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Is astute, identifies and suggests opportunities to the Company Directors
• Strong business writing skills and able to produce high-quality documents
• Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
• Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
• Is a confident and articulate presenter
• Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery
• Facebook Blueprint certified; Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam a plus
• A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy
• Exhibits a high level of attention to detail
• Highly analytical and data-driven
• An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
• Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
• Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
• A valued team member, who upholds Elevation’s values and professional integrity