Join the Team: Paid Media Manager
Welcome to Elevation Ten Thousand! We’re an award-winning marketing agency that has been leading our industry with digital expertise, creativity, and innovation since 2016.
What’s different about E10K? It all starts with people. We have assembled a dynamic, forward-thinking team with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative, and technology who share the same goal: helping our clients reach new heights.
E10K was born out of an in-house marketing division — once a client ourselves, the agency was developed to solve the need to manage multiple vendor relationships across all marketing and branding channels. Elevation Ten Thousand has combined all the elements of a digital marketing agency, creative agency, film production company, and print and apparel house into one building to form a true full-service “one-stop shop” for marketing and branding.
The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day management of multiple digital marketing campaigns. This position will work with the digital marketing group and marketing teams to execute paid search, display, and social advertising strategies across multiple brands. This includes keyword research and management, analytics and tracking, campaign implementation, bid and budget management, landing page performance analysis, and campaign reporting. The candidate will be expected to improve paid media campaigns efficiency and increase conversions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate an ability and willingness to learn new skills independently
- Possess the ability to communicate directly with clients, both verbally and in writing
- Have a strong analytical background
- Be detail oriented, highly organized, with a keen eye for consistency
- Be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment, and independently as required
- Have a strong desire to learn and add value to the team
- Be solutions oriented
- Have worked within platforms including Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns for clients across multiple media – paid search, display, video, and social platforms
- Manage all aspects of campaign configuration, launch, and ongoing optimization – including strategy, ad copywriting, data-based optimization, budget/billing management, and ad trafficking
- Troubleshoot, problem solve, and find creative solutions to client-specific needs
- Assist creative team with ad creation through copywriting and strategic direction
- Identify optimization opportunities, including continuous testing of ad copy and landing pages, including A/B testing
- Ensure campaigns are meeting clearly defined conversion objectives
- Create and deliver meaningful analytics and reporting to monitor and show progress to internal customer
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3- 5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience in paid media
- Quantitative ability and an advanced understanding of digital media analytics, i.e. how to set up media analytics infrastructure to track KPIs
- Understanding of past and current digital marketing and technology trends
- Deep knowledge and passion for technology, digital marketing, and innovation
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and focus
- Drive to deliver and exceed performance goals
- Proactive, collaborative, and results-driven work style
We want to recruit the best talent for the next phase of company growth. Elevation Ten Thousand is operating in a hybrid remote working environment and are open to the location of this hire, however, we anticipate the candidate to be located in Albany / New York / Boston area as the core team operates in the Albany area.
Elevation Ten Thousand is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Elevation Ten Thousand is a M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
*Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Elevation Ten Thousand.