Junior Video and Photography Producer and Content Creator
Welcome to Elevation Ten Thousand! We’re an award-winning marketing agency that has been leading our industry with digital expertise, creativity, and innovation since 2016.
What’s different about E10K? It all starts with people. We have assembled a dynamic, forward-thinking team with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative, and technology who share the same goal: helping our clients reach new heights.
E10K was born out of an in-house marketing division — once a client ourselves, the agency was developed to solve the need to manage multiple vendor relationships across all marketing and branding channels. Elevation Ten Thousand has combined all the elements of a digital marketing agency, creative agency, film production company, and print and apparel house into one company to form a true full-service “one-stop-shop” for marketing and branding.
As a Junior Video Producer and Editor, you will be responsible for every part of end-to-end video production. You’ll coordinate with The Creative Director to shoot, edit, and plan logistics for videos with a wide range of purposes and content styles: from customer testimonials to product tutorials, advertising for television, and even smaller projects like YouTube pre-roll. You will use all of the tools in your skillset to create engaging content for both internal and external audiences.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in video production and post-production, as well as familiarity with graphic design principles and competency with still photography. They should also be able to navigate NLEs and work with After Effects to create titles and motion graphics for video in a timely and efficient manner.
- Produce a variety of premium-quality videos to elevate branding and support advertising for internal and external clients, projects could be testimonial, tutorial, advertising, social media-focused, or anything that is required to fulfill the client’s needs.
- Create sizzle reels for product and feature launches
- Produce long- and short-form video projects from start to finish
- Must be able to work with clients to find creative solutions to meet project needs from initial concept through shooting, editing, and delivery.
- Assist with digital media campaigns
- Start-to-finish work includes pre-production, logistics, filming, and post-production, graphic animation, editing, and/or production (filming/lighting)
- Produce, shoot, and edit video content and implement detailed changes and feedback.
- Maintain and manage equipment and studio resources
- Ability to facilitate requests by other departments including organic social media, paid social media, design, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in video shooting and editing
- Must have a solid fundamental understanding of design, imaging, and printing in a commercial advertising environment to complement your existing video and editing skill set.
- Bachelors Degree with an emphasis in video production, photography, art, Graphic Design, or related concentration is preferred.
- Experience with professional video equipment and lenses, sound and lighting techniques, and equipment.
- Strong portfolio with videography (and photography) examples including demo reel that identifies your contribution to each portion.
- Proficient in videography, editing, project management, sound, and lighting.
- Ability to work with an SLog production flow
- Post-production skills in video, audio, motion, and photography
- Strong storyboarding and scripting skills
- Create unique motion graphic animations for various video content using advanced animation software as necessary.
- Experience shooting and editing in the field working under tight deadlines
- Maintain file organization standards, develop naming conventions, and adapt to future media asset management tools
- Should be able to manage multiple projects and juggle competing deadlines
- Ability to listen well, take direction and apply feedback immediately
- Must be able to self-direct to meet deadlines